Prism value

I couldn't get anywhere on google. What is the value of a 2001 Prism with 50,000 miles. This is a basic car with AC, rear window defogger, AM-FM radio (no tape or CD). Condition is good.

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

Hachiroku

Thanks but that didn't work either. Webtv is very fussy!

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---

Library time, then - for the Blue Book at the reference desk.

Cathy

---MIKE---

Reply to
Cathy F.

So, you're in the White Mountains of NH, eh?

This is for Northampton, MA, not too far away:

Condition Value Excellent $4,775 Good $4,350 Fair $3,675

This is assuming a Non-LSi model, excellent condition. This is also the Trade in value.

Private-Party sale value:

Condition Value Excellent $6,025 Good $5,550 Fair $4,975

Retail value from a dealer:

C Average Trade-In Average Retail Base Price $4,700 $6,125 Mileage - 50,000 miles $600 $600 TOTAL PRICE $5,300 $6,725*

Hope that helps!

Reply to
Hachiroku

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (---MIKE---) wrote in news:490-4581D52E-239 @storefull-3255.bay.webtv.net:

Check out

Real-world, real-life prices. Even the insurance companies tend to use Trader to determine replacement values, not the Blue Book.

Trader is the same company that fills those magazine racks you see at every convenience store.

At one time (many years ago, young feller, well before the Internet), Trader mags and newspaper classifed ads were all there was. If you were looking for a new car, Thursday afternoons were your magic, hectic time!

Finally, you may have better luck if you spell the car's name correctly: Prizm. With a "Z", not an "S"!

Reply to
Tegger

Thank you Hach, that is what I needed.

---MIKE---

Reply to
---MIKE---

You're welcome! After you said WebTV I realized that your browser may not be able to handle some things.

Linux comes with 3-4 different browsers. I use Mozilla, which is good for most things, but every once in a while it won't handle a Web site, so I switch to FireFox (also Mozilla, but more compatible with MSIE).

Glad to be of assistance.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Try