FS: Winter Tires and Rims for Contour

4 185/65-14 Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 tires on steel wheels for Contour/Mystique. I tire is new, 2 50% worn and one flat, but with good tread. For local pickup only in Baltimore area. $70, yes sixty dollars. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
LarryLarry2003

You might want to sell these at Ebay. This is not an appropriate place to sell these.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff opined

Ya know...I been looking several months off and on to find the charter for this group and there just doesnt seem to be one.

Since this is a private owner and it's not cross-posted and I dont think we'd worry about someone asking to BUY the items listed on this group, whats the harm?

A little story:

I've been looking for a cheap reliable work truck, actually mini-van, for over a year and didnt find anything suitable that I could afford to maintain along with my commuter car...

I gave up looking on EBay after looking for decent ones... got one and the seller reneged when the bids didnt rise.

But last week i was driving along a back road and there was an older aerostar in fair looking shape... I phoned the owner and asked him how much and what was wrong with it and ended up getting a real bargain... pretty good shape mechanically sound and less than 500 bucks

The point? I wasnt looking anymore.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - Look at the price of the tires and the wheels... think about the aggravation of selling on ebay

Maybe someone WANTS a set of winters to fit a contour... but never thought to look on the "back roads"

Since we really arent too overrun with spam here, lets cut some slack for the odd item for sale.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

If they were up here in Ontario, I'd grab them in a minute.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

If everyone Tom, Rich and Johny who had something Ford related to sell on Ebay poster their message here, we wouldn't find the messages that the newsgroup was created for:

Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff

Try looking at

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Haven't seen any 14" rims for a contour on E-bay yet - particularly in Canada. 14" Contour rims are like hen's teeth, as a vast majority came with 15" alloys - particularly in Canada.

Looks like Tempo/Topaz rims will fit???

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Sorry.

I have not seen a charter so I assumed it was okay, especially since I am practically giving them away.

Larry

Reply to
LarryLarry2003

Jeff opined

  1. I dont understand how that didnt show up when I did that search.. specifically searched for charter in title or text

oh well

  1. It's still a gray area IMO.

Why?

Have you ever used forsale and marketplace groups? THEY SUCK

they'r either so full of crap and hard to read or out of date that they're unusable

I vote to let larrylarry post his wheels for sale just this once.

But Larry... put them on your local forsale anyway

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic