Fusion in C&D this month.

I've been waiting for this car to comeout... and Car & Driver has a very nice article about it in this months issue. Quite complimentary.

Jon Patrick

it has a bigger engine than the 500.

Reply to
Art

"Art" wrote about the Fusion:

| it has a bigger engine than the 500.

No, it does not.

The engines are exactly the same size.

john cline ii, who hopes that helps

Reply to
john cline ii

"john cline ii" wrote in news:LaPSe.3211 $Di4.922@trnddc07:

Actually, they have the same engine (in size: a 3.0 litre 6 cylinder), but the 500's makes 203 HP (from the Ford website!) and the Fusion's makes 221 HP.

Of course, the Fusion has the 2.3 litre 4-cylinder option as well.

Jon Patrick

I should have said more powerful engine.

Reply to
Art

"Art" wrote in news:GlZSe.7825$FW1.6661 @newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Aw, but then I wouldn't have been able to respond with the facts!! :) J

Reply to
Jon Patrick