hibied

Has anyone heard of the escape hibrid selling for over sticker price? I am verry interested in getting one but the dealer I went to wants 3,000.00 over the sticker price. Please let me know if you have any info. Thank you snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
greg white

Tell the dealer to forget it. Soon they will be selling for well under sticker.

Reply to
msterspy