his is upsetting, amybody can view your drivers licence

I thought I should pass it along. Now you can see anyone's driver's license on the Internet, including your own! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I removed mine, I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the

and check it out.Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file.After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked"Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but notfrom law enforcement...

mike hunt

Reply to
DustyRhoades

So I see you are branching out into trying to cripple the internet.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Spam alert

Don't enter your information into this site, it's a phishing expedition.

In case anyone missed it...

The poster co-opted the "mike hunt" sign-off used frequently on this group to try to mask the message.

Reply to
sleepdog

Well, actually it's not. It's just a joke site that's been floating around for a few years.

Put in any info you like and it returns the same 'joke'.

Reply to
Mark

In light of all the identify theft in recent years, with up to 10 million victims so far... I'm soooooo laughing.

In any case, I'm not sure this message was posted by our "mike hunt", thus the alarm bells going off in my head.

Reply to
sleepdog

You are not putting in any more information than you can get in the online white pages, or any phone book for that matter. Name, town, state.

You need to lighten up....

I think someone uses that name in nearly every group I read.

Reply to
Mark

There is a specific person in this ng that always signs off as mike hunt.

I'll lighten up when identity theft starts trending downward.

Reply to
sleepdog

Lighten up, it's a joke. Try any name, even mine, and address and have a laugh.

mike hunt

snipped-for-privacy@>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

The sky is falling.

You have been warned.

Reply to
sleepdog

lmfao canada has laws to prevent this

CANADA land of the FREE

have you found the wmds yet

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
fred

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

You don't have a clue do you?

Reply to
tango

I'm not searching for any sherlock

But give me your d/l and ssn I feel the need to spend someone else's money

Reply to
sleepdog

Boo hoo. Have fun being a miserable person.

Reply to
Mark

It doesn't ask for a ssn. Once again, lighten up.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mark

I never claimed it did specifically, my reply to tango was in jest.

Identity theft has me quite paranoid as of late, that link touched a nerve, obviously.

I don't care if you think I'm crazy but your original post was written in classic spam lingo, nice job.

Reply to
sleepdog