Holy Rust batman

We bought a 94 CV last month, 70k on the ticker.. Looked like it was taken care by the previous owner that I talked to... There was a small hole under the carpet were the gas pedal is typical new england problem... But the big thing, is the rockers on both sides. We pulled the plastic piece that runs along inbetween the doors and it was a mess.. Looks like the mositure had gathered there for 10 years and killed the metal that runs along the rail... We will fix it..... YIKES its a mess.. Other than that not a bad car. When we pulled the seats and carpets out the floor plan looks like it came off the asmebly floor.....

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529