how do u get back plugs????

i have a 96 3.8 windstar and am puzzled on haow to reach back plugs,can barely reach front one reaching around front of motor let along putting a wrench on it and even by removing the air filter can not see or reach the other two, how do people reach these two,underneath maybe(i don't see how?) or through the wheel well?????

Reply to
res0ta8b

Thomas Moats

I found a real easy way to change my plugs: Take it to a mechanic. You only do it once every 60k to 100k, so don't worry about the cost.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff