hurc, another stupid troll

i see our resident asshole has another new name

Reply to
tom

lmfao u go girl u still pull engines out of trucks without removing rad support hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

Reply to
tom

ya rite play dumb tom

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:16:30 -0400, "tom" wrote: Problem is that anyone can sign on as hurc ast or what ever the hell he/she uses for a name. What to stop anyone from generating a username and signing i hurc ast. ?

Reply to
msterspy

lmfao i might even sign snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 03:36:48 GMT, msterspy wrote: On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:16:30 -0400, "tom" wrote: Problem is that anyone can sign on as hurc ast or what ever the hell he/she uses for a name. What to stop anyone from generating a username and signing i hurc ast. ? i see our resident asshole has another new name lmfao

i might even sign snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net hurc ast ============

i believe that is considered ID theft. i had it happened to me in 2002 and filed charges against the person. they are now sitting in a state prison for 3 years.

~ curtis

knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so."

c palmer

lmfao thats a good one how did i steal his id??

lmfao u are a retard hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473