Injector problem on my Mondeo

Hello,

I have a Mondeo that is converted for liquid propane. Found that one of the injectors is not shutting down. Petrol is leaking into valve no. 4 and is causing problems. There is supply on the connector, but the return is not grounding properly. Can someone please tell me where to look for the bad contact or relay?

Jan Draijer, Kolhorn snipped-for-privacy@quicknet.nl

Reply to
Jan-Willem Draijer

getupand

Yes, it is stuck in some way but replacing the injector did not help. Removing the connector does. I hope one of the readers has a wiring diagram and can tell me where the other end of the cable is connected.

Jan

"Farley @nonymous" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@em.net...

Reply to
Jan-Willem Draijer