intermittent blower - 98 taurus

Strange thing happening - I recently noticed that my blower does not work on any speed after starting. Then after at least 3 minutes of driving (sometimes it can be up to 10 minutes), it will kick in and work fine. Once I stop the engine, the same thing happens. Also, when sitting idle for a few minutes it will also stop blowing and won't kick back in until I start driving for a few minutes.

My AC is also recently stopped working, but I'm not sure if it is related since the AC was gone before the blower problem started.

Does anyone have any idea what I should be looking for?

Thanks!

MM

Reply to
M Mac