License Plate Light Fuse?

'98 Ford Taurus

My fuse list does not mention anything this clear. Replaced both bulbs and still no light. Running lights do come on (headlamp, tail light, etc.). Which fuse belongs to the license plate light?

TIA!

Reply to
dan

Same fuse as the taillights....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Update:

1) Bulbs are fine. 2) Fuse is fine. 3) Plug in trunk was disconnected.

No one touched this area in at least 3 years so the only thing I can figure is someone worked on it, didn't fully seat the connector and it eventually vibrated loose.

Reply to
dan