misses on 96 gt

Hey out there!

I am hoping someone can help. In the last few days my car has developed a bit of miss when under load and accelerating to around 30-40 mph. I have checked the plugs and they are fairly new and look good (about 3-4 months old) the wires are MSD and about 4 years old, and don't show any real cracks. Everything looks and feels as though it is on right. I am wondering if it is just the gas as it was filled about the time this started.

Are there any other things I can check that might cause this condition? I am worried I am going to blow up the car. I plan replacing the fuel filter soon to se if that helps.

I appreciate any advice or experience you might have. Lastly, it shows no engine lights or trouble codes, so if it was a miss with the electrical or ignition I would think it would show up, which further makes me wonder about the gas.

Reply to
stngmn96