Moats.... ? for ya

Your a ford guy .... i have a 2003 f250... 4x4 pickup.... all the ford vans and trucks my ather has ever owened always had a squeaky water pump or belt or something....

i think the same thing is "starting" to happen to my f250....

i can only hear the start of it... but does this mean anything serious or is it just a noise?

Kenny Jr.

Reply to
Mercury

Thomas Moats

no i put that crap behind me... others are saying that youre just a direct person... im going to belive that for a bit.. and the question is sincere.... i really dont know why fords do this

Reply to
Mercury

Reply to
Thomas Moats

is it usually a belt noise or a water pump?? The vans i always head pretty loud... wasnt sure if they were a belt or a water pump...

was wonsering if this was something common with the E series vans??

Reply to
Mercury

Reply to
Thomas Moats

thanks moats.... i got a new question as youll see shortly.. i am just courious what it is... see battery drain after startup

Reply to
Mercury