94 Taurus turn indicator going bonkers!

this newsgroup has solved many of the odd things that seem to affect the 94 Taurus wagon.

The left turn indicator on the dashboard goes at a normal speed. The right one is clicking away at a serious clip! Anyone had this?

Reply to
John

|this newsgroup has solved many of the odd things that seem to affect |the 94 Taurus wagon. | |The left turn indicator on the dashboard goes at a normal speed. The |right one is clicking away at a serious clip! Anyone had this?

burned out turn signal bulb ! go outside the car and see for yourself.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Bad bulb

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Look at the bulb carefully. I assume its in the rear. What i have had happen to mine is a bad socket. The bulb connections oxidize and melt into the bulb mount plastic. A new bulb will work for awhile, then quit. You take the bulb out and the filaments look OK, but the connections look cruddy. Look over the socket carefully. Replace it if it looks bad.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz