Mondeo 1.8 TD 1995

Hiya, Today my heater started playing up. When selecting a heating direction on the controls i.e. floor or windscreen, the heater only blows to the windscreen, wierd hu. I have checked silly things like fuses but all seems ok, any ideas please? I have just changed my cutch cable, but cant see how that would cause this.

Reply to
JonWales

Not too familiar with the Mondeo's but I'd check that you've not inadvertently disconnected an under dash vacuum line. Sounds to me like that's your problem. (quick and easy fix)

Reply to
joe schmoe

Ok thanks Joe, I hope so.

Reply to
JonWales

It is likely a vacuum leak, most likely under the hood. Look on the pass side first, near the firewall. Also check under the dash. You might be able to hear it with the engine running at idle.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman