Mondeo Heater Fan Switch

Hi peeps

the fan switch on my heater fan has decided that its not going to work in the number 3 position anymore.

I have been told that to wort this problem i have to majorly strip out the facia, as the offending part is on the back of the heater matrix.

is this true or can i just change the switch on the dash.

thanks guys

-- Start your own home based business today :

vertuas

it could possibly be either part at fault. either the switch or the resistor block. take your pick.

personally i'd be inclined to check the switch first as its the easiest to get at

Reply to
CHRIS 159