Mondeo leaking doors

Greetings and happy new year to all,

I am on my second mondeo. Both have been the new shape, bought at a year old and both have had door leaks at about 18 months old. I first notice when the back window is more steamed up than usual. A check of the footwells has revealed a damp carpet and further invest has revealed leaky doors. The 1st was a door membrane, the second they resealed. The work has not been covered under warranty and I am a bit pissed off. This is obviously a design flaw. Personally I don't think I should be paying my hard earned for something that should be put right by the manufacturer. This is a Quality failing. Does anybody have any advice or an effective address that I can complain to in the UK? Apart from that i love the car. My latest is a Zetec S 130 TDCi and it would rock if it hadn't got the leak. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
pete devlin