What doors fit ?

I need to replace both doors on my 65' Bug but am hearing different stories on what will fit. What year doors will fit a 65' ? I know the door glass in a 63 is shorter, and not sure about a 67 except the door handles and outer mouldings are different. Does that mean that just a

64, 65, and 66 will fit it ? I am so confused. Thanks for any help anyone can give me before I buy something I can't use. Terry............
Reply to
Terry

If I'm not mistaken, any door from '65 and later T-1s should work. The door's window dimensions changed after the 1964 model year. .

Al Adams

Reply to
Al Adams

The trim holes are at different height in different year cars, I can't remember when it changed.

Jan

Al Adams wrote:

Reply to
Jan