MPG?

What kind of mileage should be expected from a '02 Taurus SES 3.0 55,000 miles? City,Hwy,or combination. I`m getting 19-20 mpg on the combination.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Seems a little low, but then it all depends on your definition of 'city'... IOW, if you're jumping off the Jersey Turnpike into Manhattan, and spend

30% or more there, then it aint bad.

My wife complains about her mileage going down in both winter and summer, then I remind her how much time she spends sitting still in her car on her work breaks.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Try this link...

James C. Reeves