Multi-function switch (turn signal et al)

I have been trying to track down a multi-function switch (turn signal, wipers, dimmer, etc) for a 1992 F-250. I have seen several listed on ebay for other vehicles like Explorers, Expeditions, and Rangers. Does anyone know if any of these are compatible and/or cross-listed?

Thanks in advance, Dingus

Reply to
Dingus McDingus

Call the parts department at the dealer and ask them. They should be able to tell you. I've inquired about parts for my car and specifically asked what year Fords and Mercury's I can get certain parts from and they were helpful even though they knew I was going to the junkyard to get it.

Reply to
Childfree Scott