my ford taurus gl

when i get in the car my sensor for the doors that say they are shut reads that they are not shut and the lights inside stay on even though all the doors are shut. How do I fix this

Reply to
swayze

You go to google and search this group and find this is a common problem, usually fixed by spraying a lot of WD-40 into the door latch and working the door every few squirts.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic