Need newsgroup help

Sorry to post this here but I'm not sure where to go for info and since I've answered quite a few questions here I hope I've earned the right. I'm new
to newsgroups and want to know what the synchronize newsgroup function does?
Also how to sort so that my messages read from the bottom with the newest messages reading first, I don't want to scroll down each time I open a newsgroup. I've tried ascending and decending but it doesn't seem to make the difference I'm looking for.
One more question, why, when I open newsgroups does the list have to delay before being displayed, I would assume once it's downloaded it would be stored.
Any help is appreciated,
John
PC PODD wrote:

does not sound like a ford problem, but a computer problem, why not try one of the computer related newsgroups and someone might be able to answer the question.. hope this helps.
Jim,
Honestly just about all the computer groups I've checked out are advertisements and nonsense. The auto group seems to be a decent group of people so I figured I'd give it a shot.
Thanks,
John

I've
new
does?
newest
make
delay
If you are using "MS" "IE" just click on the Sent block at the top of your list and it will change the sort order.

since
be
"PC PODD" wrote

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Just what it sounds like... synchronizes your computer with your ISP's news server. If a message is no longer on the server, OE deletes it from your computer too.

As Bernard said, "click on the Sent block at the top of your list"

Lots of good reading here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com / For now, go right to here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/slownews.htm