Need Vacuum Hose Diagram F-150 Pickup

I have a 1979 F-150 Ford Pickup truck with a 400 engine and automatic tranny. Something got under my hood and tore up some vac hoses. (Probably a raccoon). Replacing the hoses themselves is not the problem. Knowing where they go is......

There is a TEE with 3 or 4 hoses directly behind the carburetor near the firewall. One is plugged, one goes to the tranny via a metal tube, the other one is completely missing so I have no clue what goes there. I think I have the others figured out, but would like to know for sure. Can anyone furnish a scan or link to a website with this diagram, please.

By the way, why wont the tranny shift into 3rd when that hose is off for the (vacuum diaghram or whatever thats called). I had no 3rd gear till I put that hose back on.

Thanks

George

Reply to
farmer-george