CPRV vacuum diagram?!

i have an 88 ford taurus 3.0l, and i noticed that i think a vacuum line is disconnected
honestly, i haven't been able to figure out where it goes
the vacuum has a little |= connector... and it has some form of motor connected to it... and it also has a really tiny hose connected to it that's black and spans quite a length
i was thinking maybe it goes to the charcoal tank? also, i was looking at the diagram and it says CPRV, what does that stand for? charcoal pressure regulating valve?!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.