Nextel Cup "Car of Tomorrow"

Cost down? Does F1 have short track, mid track, super speedway, and road course cars? How many cars does it take to run a top level CUP team these days? More than a handful. How many shop employees does Hendrick or Roush have vs a top F1 team? Don't kid yourself. there's big bucks involved both above and under the table. You cannot look at just what a single car cost. You have to look at the big picture.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

It's easy to get lots of fuel into an engine, how much oxygen you can get into the cylinders is the major factor in power produced. Bob

Reply to
Bob

Is that right?!!!

Hear that, modders... if you want more power just go out and buy an adjustable FPR.. Or bigger injectors

Instead of giving me a ton of links to wade through, how about just answering the question?

Oh... and I DID find the mention of 'creative air leaks'. But what difference would there be?

And dont run circular on me... remember I said: standard throttle body, or a restrictor just after it

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Damn... you're right!

Nothing more exciting than watching Schumacher out there, all by his lonesome, battling those curve demons, and the pitting clock, hour after hour.

At least CART and INDY have some battles for the lead.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

It's great. But there are people who think that a sport where you try to his a silly white ball or throw around a big brown is boring. To each his own.

So does NASCAR. In one of the chase races, one the fnal lap, the guygs in first and second place ended up in like 24th places.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Won't see him out there anymore. Heck NASCAR on a road course is good, NASCAR on on oval track, puts me to sleep.

Reply to
Andy