Re: Meet your older and younger partner

I found a best place for Older Women and Younger Men, or Older men and

> Younger women to interact with each other: > >

"I love the Internet! It lets me free my younger, softer, more vulnerable, feminine side.."

- Sgt Horace Grudy, Xenia OH Police Dept

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Gotta love Google - when I viewed this message, the following ad came up with it:

Ohio Swinging Find Discreet Men & Women Online for Safe & Anonymous Adventures

I lived in OH for a while, never would have believed the Children of the Corn got up to this sort of thing.

Reply to
zwsdotcom