OD/OFF

Can someone tell me why my OD/OFF light wont stop flashing.....I acnt seem to figure out why it keep coming on.And also the little Motor light stays on..... .should I be real worried about this and what do I need to do to fix this Problem ..If it wasnt for these Lights. I really love my van

Reply to
LuvMyVan

It flashes when the transmission has set a trouble code like slipping or high temperature. If you look closely, it flashes in a pattern that translates to a fault code. You need to have the fault codes read to see what it is complaining about. The longer you drive it without repairing the rpoblem, the less likely it is that you will be able to repair the trans short of a rebuild.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

please don't feed an obvious troll.... nobody could be this stupid without being twins....

Reply to
Jim Warman

Sorry, Jim. I must be asleep already. The question seemed to come from someone who should just see someone like yourself to fix it. From the question, I would suspect the OP would never be able to do anything with it him/herself. These type failures are usually for at least an advanced DIY'er with more than average tools.

Always good to see your info.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

Reply to
LuvMyVan via CarKB.com

Reply to
LuvMyVan via CarKB.com

Whoa! Obviously not a forum newbie, despite using CarKB!

Take that, you grouch!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Bet your twin sister is a doll baby also.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Pull the codes

Your tranny is having problems