Over drive light wouldnt shut off, now wont come back on..99 Windstar

Yesterday while driving, the OVER DRIVE OFF light got stuck on . in my 99 Windstar .As i was getting ready to get on the highway, I had to stop and shut the car off adn start it back up to see if the OVERDRIVE OFF light went off. Well, It did go off but now it won't come back on. Anyone have any experiance with this... thanks for your help....MArK

Reply to
MARK

I've seen switches gone bad

As long as the O/D lite is not flashing and then come on steady you should be ok

Switch is really easy to replace

Reply to
JohanB

Reply to