P reg Ford Ka rear bumper UK

Has anyone got a guide price for a replacement Black rear bumper for a 1996 Ford Ka, or a source cheap spares in north wales.

Reply to
Tydraig

Hmmmmm.

Are you a member of the UK Ford Ka Klub?

Reply to
DervMan

No will they help, I just want to put right what some kind sole did to my daughters Ka over the weekend. they reversed into her car parked outside her house and drove off without informing her..... kind of them eh!.

any suggestions ?

Tydraig

Reply to
Tydraig

Drop me a line at dervman ntlworld com . . .

Reply to
DervMan