Pasenger front right seat '03 Crown Vic or Grand MArquis

Your mistake was asking the dealer. If it's not in the book, it can't be done as far as their concerned.

Bring it to a collision repair center. I'm sure they can find a way that will be as safe as new.

Reply to
Mark

Mark,

That was my other direction to my dad...go to a body shop, they have to "get creative" at times, and that is what this requires, thinking out of he box...

thanks, again.

Reply to
GeorgeC