picknose i want an appology

Reply to
3 dog nite

Really what for?

Reply to
pick one

appoligize for the bad advice you give lmfao yankee unskilled labor

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

Reply to
pick one

pretty much everything you spew

lmfao picnose sez " a hammer fixes everthing"

hurc ast

Reply to
3 dog nite

Really? Where? Why don't you post that. Or did your "old teach" send you a web article?

Reply to
pick one