Re: 2002 Taraus odor from AC

Read this thread ENTIRELY:

03 Camry --- Air smells bad

at:

wwest

What does this have to do with a 2002 Ford Taurus? Posted above has something to do with a 2003 Toyota Camry. I own a 2002 Ford Taurus and I don't have any problems with the AC whatsoever.

~CyberWolf

Reply to
CyberWolf

Shouldn't have bought the Toy!!!

Reply to
Jinxter

agreed!

Shouldn't have bought anything from TOY o DUH.

Shouldn't be to each is own either if it's hurting hard working American factory workers, engineers, designers, firms, etc.

Reply to
Eastward Bound