Re: Detroit stuff IS crap

Can't prove that by me. I switched from buying Toyota/Lexus back in 1999 because if a bad dealer. Every one of the domestics I have owned since then have been just as good or better than any of the Toyota/Lexus I ever owned. The only real difference is the Toyota/Lexus costs me a lot more to buy and maintain.

mike

> >> Ahem... GENERAL MOTORS screwed up. Not "Detroit." The whole "American >> cars suck" myth comes from the fact that everybody equates GM crap with >> all American cars. > > No, GM, Ford, and Chrysler have all INDEPENDENTLY proven themselves to > be the producers of crap. > > They've also INDEPENDENTLY proven themselves in complete contempt of > their customers. > > It's taken 25 years, but they're paying the price for that. > > I hope the executives of the last 25 years think their yearly bonuses > were worth it, seeing that the fruits of their "labors" have destroyed > the largest part of American industry. >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

No one believes you. Give it up.

Reply to
Viperkiller

What do you know about new cars, your only buy used cars? I could not care less what your chose to believe, or where you chose to spend your money. What I do know is I have not had a bad car, foreign or domestic, and I've learned I do not need to spend an extra 20% or 30% to buy a Toyota or Lexus to get a good reliable vehicle ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

As history has revealed, you lack the adequate information before you respond. Although true that I've purchased many used cars. I have bought plenty of brand new cars. Most recently they include my wife's RX330, my GS430, a Sienna, and most recently a Celica.

I assisted friends in buying the ES330, Infiniti G35, a 4Runner, and a Camry.

Be careful when you remove your foot from your mouth.

Reply to
Viperkiller

Why then do you make blanket statements that domestic manufacturers are not making good vehicle today if you have not owned one? I have not owned a foreign or domestic car that was not trouble free. What I do know is the domestics I currently buy cost me a lot less to buy and maintain than Toyotas and Lexus' I formerly owned, but I don't condemn those the chose to buy them .

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter