Re: electronic throttle

In message , Tom writes

in snow ABS enables you to steer in a straight line as much as possible >brakes only results in a 180 or 360 turn or slide into a ditch. I >doubt if not having ABS will stop as soon as with. I drive on snow >covered hills a lot this year more than others ABS is better and yes I >have been in cars without for years and have managed but not as good as >with ABS. Have had a drivers license for 56 years.

I've had mine for 45 years, I wouldn't swap any car with it for a car without.

Reply to
Clive