Re: Expressautoparts.com Rip off

"jim" wrote

> Hello all, just a note of warning, after over ten emails over five months I > > have not been able to get Expressautoparts.com to refund money owed to me, > > Now when I email the managment there the email gets a dead end > > from the link on their site and is returned to me. > i checked their web site and could not find a 1-800 even to call to > place an order, how did you order this merchandise??? was it by email???

The best I could find was on the FAQ page...

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@expressautoparts.com Phone: (212) 590-2448 U.S. Mail: ExpressAutoparts.Com, Inc. attn: Customer Service Center 304 Park Avenue South 11th Floor New York, NY 10010

thedirectory.org says: Area Code: 212 Prefix: 590 Location: MANHATTAN (LOWER)

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Thank you very much for the phone number, now I can ream them in person hopefully!

-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft

"MasterBlaster"

Reply to
David Algie