Re: The debate is over.

Global warming is over and the 77 million tons of carbon dioxide man injects

>into the atmosphere every DAY contributes to it. To say there is no way >that amount can be reduced is laughable. >

I wonder who weighs it. Like are there really 1000 squares of TP on the roll? Easy to make such claims, but can they be proven? What do plants take in every day? How much is converted to energy for plants, and how much oxygen do the plants produce? And how much CO2 does a single volcano emit? No doubt man has an impact, but it's not as simple as some authors would like us to believe. The same chicken little ones who yell, "global warming is coming... global warming is coming..." are the same ones who used the same factors to run around yelling, " the ice age is coming... the ice age is coming...". So, the debate is NOT over. There are those in the scientific fields who are far more concerned with the growing reversal of the magnetic poles.

Reply to
veegerNO SPAM