Re: Throttle Stuck

>> is you worked on cars you would realize tps would

>>> NOT cause this symptom > >Bullshit! > >I've disconnected the TP sensor and started my car and the idle jumps >up to at least 2200 RPM. > >Not 3000 RPM as the poster indicated but engines differ. > >Damn, some technician you are

lmfao here i can make ya look even dumber

duhhhhh ever do a stall test to a torque converter??

2000 is diffrent than 3000 your car was STARTED with dissconnected its running on last start up data

its a program TARD what the f*ck do you think the reprograming tsbs are for

the puter will rely on other data and disreguard the bogus info or LACK of input on the part of the tps

f*ck dude flash programming has been around since the 90s get with the program

hurc ast

Reply to
firefox7620

So for all your training and ... uhm ... whatnot ... you can say for sure that a loose TPS connection cannot be the cause of one's idle (warning: five syllables ahead) intermittently jumping up to 3000 RPMs on a bumpy road?

Reply to
sleepdog

it wont happen

yes i can