Re: Windstar Window Motor.

opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

My rear power window quit working on the drivers side. I first thought > ... a fuse but the other side works. Right now, I am not sure if I hate > this Windstar or the Ford dealership I deal with. They have always > overcharged me including charging me for stuff not on record. A > frustrating experience. I hope my wife has better luck with her new > '03 Escape. >
  1. Used part. Ebay or salvage yard. Get a book or check the library

  1. Where do you live that you have access to only one Ford dealer?

- vote with your feet.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Don't forget the Mercury dealer too.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mortimer Schnerd, RN opined in news:qISVa.300350$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Good one .. thought of that, then I thought "surely they know that..."

But I bet some dont think of it.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thanks guys. I am trying a scrap vehicle place. There are more dealers around but just a bit far off. Nevertheless, now I may be forced to go try them instead. Regards ChkMte55

Reply to
chkmte55