seat cushion foam

The driver seat in my 94 Escort is need of a new foam cushion. The cover is in very good condition, however. I'd like to get the foam only . Any one have a source for it?

Reply to
dmtaurus

The parts department at you local Ford dealer for one.

mike hunt

dmtaurus wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

dmtaurus opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@surfbest.net:

like mike said... or go to a salvage yard and get an unworn passenger seat from a junker, take the foam from it

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic