Rebuilding a 4.6 in crown vic

Hey I build a new 4.6 to put back in my 94 Crown Vic. But I want to beef it up a little but also nut get to crazy in prices I was thinking a cam and maybe some pistons. anyone know what i should use or do. thank for any help!

Reply to
Phaties via CarKB.com

I would advise you to post this question to the '4.6L Technical Talk' forum on

. Lots of enthusiasts over there; many with experience doing what you want to do. In fact, just searching their archives will probably provide you with a lot of good information.

Reply to
Happy Traveler

thanks alot

Reply to