retards dripping oil and water contamination

Nah, I really don't like how everyone has to have several motorized

>vehicles. Several motorcycles I don't mind though but I have seen so >many go way overboard with cars and trucks. > >If everyone in the United States keeps this up, there will eventually >be several times more cars and trucks than there are people living in >this country and how can that possibly be a good thing? > >I'm a nature lover yet I don't consider myself a tree hugger and/or an >environmentalist. Yet bear in mind that if every one of those 100 >million cars in North America spilled a single drop of oil on the >highway, that would equate 100 million drops of motor oil flushing down >the storm drains and into all of our oceans, rivers, lakes, and >aquifers. Tell me something, do you want motor oil mixed into your tap >water every time you want to drink water or take a bath/shower?

lmfao

india alone is responsable for 80% of world pollution then comes the ussr what the f*ck are you crying over 2 drops of oil

lmfao

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

I don't like how everyone has to have several motorized vehicles. Motorcycles I don't mind but many go way overboard with cars and trucks. If everyone in the U.S. keeps this up, there will be several times more cars and trucks than people in this country. How can that be a good thing?

I'm not a tree hugger/environmentalist but bear in mind that if every one of those 100 million cars in North America spilled a single drop of oil on the highway, that would equate 100 million drops of motor oil flushing down the storm drains and into all of our oceans, rivers, lakes, and aquifers. Do you want motor oil in your tap/bath water? ______________________________________________

1.) Luckily, waste oil is broken down by microorganisms in the environment, so there is no need to worry about cumulative contamination from the cleaner and cleaner automobiles being produced today.

2.) If all 100 million drivers bought 5 cars each it would cause no increase in the amount of oil dripped on the highway unless each one could drive all five cars at once.

3.) The sky is not falling.

Reply to
Wendy & John