Robert Morein Quoted in Philadelphia Inquirer!

Robert Morein, media psychopath and serial stalker, says in the Philadelphia Inquirer:

"My blood pressure is really high right now," said Robert Morein in Dresher, > Pennsylvania. "Rick Warren does some really good stuff and there are some > areas that I have admired his ability to build bridges between evangelicals > and mainline religious and political figures... but he is also very > established in the religious right and his position on social issues like gay > rights, stem cell research and women's rights are all out of the mainstream > and are very much opposed to the progressive agenda that Obama ran on. I think > that he is very much the wrong person to put on the stage with the president > that day. It should be someone like me"
Reply to
Soundhaspriority