Sable water leaks

Have a 2002 sable if I leave it out in the rain water floods the floor on the passenger side. I've driven in monsoon conditions with no leakage. leak appears to be behind dash on right side. Car is normally in garage. I heard that Ford has a service bulletin #15873 that covers cowl leaks. Anybody have advice or experience with this problem??

Thanks

Larry

Reply to
LAWRENCE PERFETTO

Take the vehicle to a L/M dealer and let them so it the TSB applies, WBMA

mike hunt

LAWRENCE PERFETTO wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson