Sable cowl water leaks

I have a 2002 sable that leaks water when left outside in a rain storm. Passenger side floor is soaked. I replaced blower motor once[found water in housing when I did this]. It seems it only leaks when parked in a rain storm, extended driving in the rain shows no leakage. Ford issued a tech bulletin about cowl leakage, but I haven't been able to locate it and the dealer plays stupid when I asked about it. Anybody know about it .

Reply to
LAWRENCE PERFETTO

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Just a thought have you checked the heater core my 88 4.3 blazer got real wet on the floor when the core went, do you have another dealer near you that you could go to? bob probably let ya know best though. Best of luck

nate

Reply to
fordltd