Sirius Radio-2004 Navigator

Anyone have this installed. The vehicle is supposedly "Sirius Ready", but the dealership says that it can not be installed with the rear seat entertainment center. Anyone here informed on the subject? Thanks

Reply to
Tee Box

It can be installed but you can't have DVD audio in the back and Sirius at the same time. Wish I could tell you where I saw that - maybe the

forums? There are a group of Ford techs that post there.

Reply to
Rich