snapped lower intake bolt on 3.8L v-6

"Tom Adkins"

It's done Tom. I'm in Medina County and you know how cold it was. I put it in dad's garage and kept the torpedo heater going until it got toasty warm, took about 12 total hours to remove and a little more to clean everything up and put it back together after the heads came back with a valve job. Replaced the thermostat and everything seems to be back to normal, two weeks elapsed. I don't quire remember what my wife looks like anymore, so that will make things more interesting since I'll be living with a stranger for a while.

Chip

Reply to
Chip

Tom Adkins