Starter

Good day all,

I am interested in purchasing one of Ford Racing's starters for a Windsor 393 stroker. The two that I'm looking at are P/N M-11000-A50 or B50. Can anyone comment on whether I would require the A50 or B50 for this engine? The compression ratio is approx 10.7:1. Is anyone currently using one of these starters and if so, how is it performing? Would you recommend purchasing or is one of the other units from another manufacture a better choice?

Thanks for any comments

Reply to
khobra

khobra,

I think you may have a better chance on finding a reply at the rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang newsgroup. Or, try posting a message at Fordmuscle.com

Frank

Reply to
Frank from Deeeetroit

Thanks for the tip Frank, point taken.