Ticking Noise from left front wheel 99 Grand MArquis

I recently posted here about my 99 Grand Marquis pulsating brake problem. Now I'm getting ticking noises (not while I'm applying the brakes). Any idea what this may be? Had the front end "rebuilt" about

6 months ago including new shocks and ball joints.
Reply to
kabinnnn

check your caliper you FOCKTARD

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

I know what a caliper is but what is a focktard? Is this a word in the English dictionary? Can someone please tell me what is a focktard?

Reply to
kabinnnn

"kabinnnn" wrote

That would be "hurc from Calgary". Just spelled differently.

Just when driving, or with the wheel off the ground too? What kind of ticking? Once per revolution? Multiple ticks per rev? Got any rocks/nails stuck in the tire tread? Got those silly (and noisy) spoked hubcaps? Any dangly bits or cotter pins brushing a wheel weight?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

several ticks per revolution no rocks or nails no spoked hub caps no cotter pins. Just happens when driving. Could this be bad wheel bearings? Some of the threads here indicate that wheel bearings go in these cars.

On Mon, 16 May 2005 09:38:14 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

Reply to
kabinnnn

Yes they are full size caps. I will take them off one a t a time to see if I can delete the noise.

If your right I'll let you know.

Reply to
kabinnnn

that would be you FOCTARD

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Define: Focktard

Is this something bad? Is it something in the Canadian dictionary? I understand that you live in Calvery Canada.

Also, I think I found out about the ticking problem. I removed the front hubcap and the noise went away. Must be broken, but the problem was not the caliper as you indicated before.

Reply to
kabinnnn

foc are you stupid i thought you were smart enough to isolate hubcaps my mistake i know now ALL yankees are FOCTARDS

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Reply to
tom

Reply to
tom

lmfao like your advice about an on car lathe?

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Thanks, but I still don't konw what a Focktard is? Must be one of those fancy achronyms?

Reply to
kabinnnn