1999 Ford Taurus

I have a 1999 Ford Taurus blown head gasket could the no heat had been the cause of this blowing is it worth replacing or should I move on to another make or model what is a rough guess repair or replacement engine

Reply to
s.brown

hey foctard no ford is worth fixing hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

First off, ignore the Troll. Don't feed the Trolls and they will go away.

And secondly, get a second opinion. Certain shops will charge more than others. Don't get it fixed at the dearler as they will charge 10 times the amount a more small independant shop would charge.

Reply to
eastwardbound2003