Toyota, GM, and Ford differences

I agree with DIZZY as well. I think everyone should bottom post

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I think it is best to toppost

Reply to
gosinn

You are entitled to your own opinion, but I still think it is better to bottom post ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Only idiots think that.

No, it is not, in regards to the the best way to format a post.

Not trimming can be bad, too.

Your use of "not always needed" shows the dishonesty and illogic of your argument.

Of course it's "not always needed". But it IS almost always better.

"Interleaved" posting, like this, is the correct way.

A properly-trimmed post will not have you "scrolling" to get to the new material.

Why do you keep saying "bottom posting", as if the alternative to posting everything on top is posting everything on the bottom?

In any case, no. Keeping some context is a GOOD THING, so can hardly be called "wasteful".

What's "wasteful" is how top posters almost NEVER trim their posts.

Not even close. A properly formatted post, like this one, is of vastly higher-quality, and is more easily understood, compared to successive blocks of text as are left by stupid top-posters.

Are you mentally retarded? This has already been explained (see the very last paragraph of this post).

Making it a REAL pain, jumping down and up to try to comprehend a top post.

The most efficient system is that where the poster properly formats and trims his response to maximize quality of communication. The extra effort by the one person then benefits the MANY who will read the post.

Reply to
dizzy

How ironic, coming frm the person too lazy and selfish to properly format his posts.

Wow. Plonked by a stupid top-poster. How will I ever live this down?

Reply to
dizzy

I think DIZZY is correct it is not that hard to read all of the other posts, when they are posted often enough but then again if I had posted on the top you would most likely be reading the next message by now

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Examples of what DIZZY?

mike hunt

. Check any of my

Reply to
Mike Hunter

"Mike Hunter" wrote

Mike I believe you are being deliberately obtuse, since I know you're not really that stupid. Too bad I can't say the same for SgtSillycon.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

I am NOT overweight ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I just had to hit page down 28 times before I say the start of your new material Mike. It was bottom posted, not interspersed posted.

All the material I scrolled past I have ALREADY read >

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Dizzy my mentally challenged fellow.... I criticized bottom posting, and you answered the criticisms leveled by defending interspersed posting. I wasn't attacking that. Interspersed quoting/replying is an excellent method (and I've used it to advantage on many occasion), but it only lends itself appropriate in certain cases. In the remaining cases, top or bottom posting is used. The debate here, is the relative merits of top and bottom posting. You keep demonstrating your lack of intelligence almost daily.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

"Mike" is a troll.

Reply to
dizzy

Idiot.

Reply to
dizzy

Hi Hairy Dave. I'd be glad to go head to head with you in a contest of wits if you think you are so much smarter. If you care to offer some intelligent counter points to my points that's fine. If you want imply I'm stupid then you should try to back it up.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Reply to
SgtSilicon

You're a top poster. That's proof positive of your stupidity.

Reply to
dizzy

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Dizzy is a "bottom" who resents ANYTHING or anyone on top.

Reply to
Sharx35

I see that you are a liar as well as a top poster. What a surprise.

Reply to
dizzy

We're all still waiting for you to show us how sharp you are. Must be you can't. Now, that's a surprise! LOL.

Reply to
SgtSilicon